Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SJ 14B BUBBLE DIAGRAM - DREAM HOUSE

I have always believed in the concept of minimalism, living in small spaces where less is more. Steve Leung is one of my inspirations and has made name for himself from implementing this theory. Unlike many people, I do not fancy big bungalows or mansions, instead I want as much privacy as possible, having a house that camouflages to its surrounding rather than trying to stand out.





My dream house would have a modern European feel to it where its selling point would be to have an open air courtyard stationed right at the middle of the house.

The overall shape of the house would be made out of blocks. Addition of blocks in certain areas to give it a more dynamic outlook.

Another feature of the house would be an infinity pool that has water flowing out into the river, making it look like a waterfall if viewing North on the ground floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment